Adam University collaborates with SUR Place Foundation by Konrad Adenauer, where students receive support, thus providing an opportunity for young people to devote themselves to their studies and to participate in political and social life.
Who can participate in the contest?
Undergraduate and graduate students (bachelor’s degree - from the second year and master’s degree), and at the time of application must not be older than 30 years of age, as well as actively participating in the social and political life of the country, can become fellows of the Foundation.
The advantage is given in the competitive selection to students of the faculties of social sciences: political science, economics and finance, international relations, management, law, modern history, journalism, philosophy, religious studies.
Grant of a scholarship of the Foundation by Konrad Adenauer students are only possible as an exception for the students of technical, philological and medical specialties.
The scholarship is awarded for a period of 6 months and in case of good achievements of the scholarship holder can be extended for another 6 months.
Requirements for candidates:
• Applicants, who are not Chinese citizens can apply for the scholarship;
• candidates must be healthy both physically and mentally;
• candidates must not be students of Chinese universities at the time of application, and candidates who have graduated Chinese university within the last year cannot apply;
• applicants entering the Master’s program must have a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) and be under 35 years of age;
• applicants entering the graduate program must have a Master’s degree (or equivalent) and be under the age of 40;
• The scholarship application is submitted online.
• The deadline is annually from January to May.
• application with a photo;
• photocopy of the passport study
• or research plan (no more than 8000 words)
• 2 letters of recommendation
• photocopy of the medical examination (the form can be downloaded from the website);
candidates who enroll in Chinese and do not need language courses must provide a certificate of proficiency in Chinese (HSK – at least 4 levels); candidates who enroll in English must provide a certificate of proficiency in Chinese;
a photocopy of the diploma and the list of grades.
Presidential Scholarship of the Kyrgyz Republic
Students of Adam University can participate in the competition for the presidential scholarship as full-time students of universities studying under the bachelor’s degree program.
• good and excellent academic performance, original developments, actively engage in research activities, as well as be a participant in conferences, winners of competitions and Olympiads.
• Under equal conditions, orphans, children left without parental care, and disabled children have an advantage in awarding the Presidential Scholarship.
The package of documents must contain:
• a cover letter from the rector of the university;
• information about the number of full-time students by faculty;
• the applicant’s essay about himself;
• applicant’s CV;
• documents confirming the achievements, special differences in the educational, scientific and social activities of the applicant.
Funding for the payment of scholarships
• The scholarship is awarded for 1 academic year (10 months) and is paid to students once.
• The scholarship is paid from the Education Fund under the President of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece
Students, undergraduates and PhD students of ADAM University / BFEA, have the opportunity to enroll in the ERASMUS+ KA1 scholarship program to study at one of the best universities in Europe at the Aristotle University in Thessaloniki, Greece during 1st semester.
The scholarship pays for:
• full tuition fee;
• a scholarship;
• medical insurance.
Requirements for candidates:
• Advanced knowledge of English;
• Excellent academic performance;
• Willingness to actively participate in the life of the university;
• Documents required for participation in the competitive selection:
• Copy of the passport;
• CV (CV) in English;
• Certificate of proficiency in English (level not lower than B2);
• Motivation letter;
• Transcript with grades (study card and curriculum, issued in the study department, 2nd floor, room № 210);
• 2 letters of recommendation in English (1 from the program manager and 1 from the program teacher).